Win a $30,000 college scholarship, a $50,000 tech package for your school/non-profit organization, and a behind-the-scenes experience with the Doodle team to transform your Doodle into an interactive experience on Google.com!
How to enter
We're excited to see some amazing doodles this year. Students can work with any materials they want, but all doodles must be entered using the entry form. Parents and teachers can mail us the completed entry form or submit it online as a .png, or .jpg. The contest is open for entries until March 2, 2018 8:00pm Pacific Time (PT), so here's some information to help you get started:
- Download or print the entry form.
Artists create their doodles using any materials they want.
- Doodle description - Write an artist statement to tell us a bit more about what you have drawn and how it represents something that inspires you.
- Fill out the rest of the required information and sign the entry form.
- Enter the contest.
- Entry form doodles: If the doodle is created directly on our entry form, you can either upload them to our site as a .jpg or .png (visit the enter tab) or mail them in (address listed on the enter tab).
- Detached doodles: If the doodle wasn't created directly on our entry form, take a high res digital photo or scan of the doodle in good lighting and combine it with the entry form.
Doodles will be judged on the following parameters:
- Artistic merit:
Based on artistic skill
Representation of the contest theme, use of the letters in the Google logo, and the unique approach to the doodle
- Theme communication:
How well the contest theme is expressed in both the artwork and the written statement