Registration is upon us!
You Can YAYA too! Summer Arts Camp for youth between the ages of 5-12 will run for six weeks at the YAYA Arts Center (3322 LaSalle St. NOLA 70115), June 5 - July 13, 2018. Participating artists discover and explore their creative imagination and critical thinking skills. Campers gain team-building skills and self-confidence as they create, shape, and mold their artistic masterpieces. Campers create a wide variety of artworks using glass, mosaics, ceramics, printmaking, watercolor, acrylic paint, and more!
Summer Camp Registration Fee: $180
Non-refundable; financial scholarships are available
YAYA is a NORD summer camp partner and registration is completed through NORD. ALL FOUR of the following requirements must be met in order to qualify:
- Proof of Income
- Photocopy of 4 consecutive pay stubs from the 2018 year, for all adult members of the household
- If unemployed or self-employed, the party must provide a notarized document stating their current income
- Proof of Residency in Orleans Parish
- Photocopy of a utility bill, phone bill, current insurance statement, pay stub, or documentation from the year 2018 that displays the applicant’s current address in Orleans Parish. The document provided must display the same address provided on the application.
- Identification Verification
- Photocopy of a valid state Identification Card or Driver’s License in Orleans Parish; address must match the application
- Photocopy of child’s 2017-2018 Report Card
- If the child is not of age to attend school, or is home-schooled, the party must provide an up to date copy of the child’s Immunization Records
For questions, please call the YAYA Arts Center at 504.529.3306, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interested parents/guardians MUST attend the NORD Expo
Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 9am-12pm
Lyons Recreation Center, 624 Louisiana Ave. NOLA 70115
Summer Camp 2017 Photo Gallery